Lufthansa Technical Training (LTT) is an independent global leading training provider for staff involved in the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industry for aircraft, engines and aircraft components of civil aviation.
From basic technical training and type-related further training to interdisciplinary training, we offer all training important for safety, reliability and economically-oriented qualifications.
LTT's extensive competence and experience makes it possible to conduct professional training for manufacturers and suppliers of aircraft for civil and military aviation, aviation-related companies as well as for other industrial sectors in which the aspects safety, reliability and economic efficiency have the highest priority.
Information about Lufthansa Technical Training
- Founded 1994
- 100% subsidiary of the Lufthansa Technik Corporation
- Headquarters: Hamburg
- European and internationally licensed training provider for aviation technology
- Highly qualified advisors, trainers and permanent staff available worldwide
- Training Centers located in Germany and around the world
- Boeing 737-200 airplane and BO 105 helicopter for training purposes at Erfurt Training Center
- Joint ventures in Germany and abroad
Portfolio and Distinctive Features
- Aviation Technology Training in accordance with EASA Part 147
- Aviation Technology Vocational Training in accordance with standards of the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Toolmaker Vocational Training in accordance with standards of the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Consulting-Service for Aviation Technology Training
- Interdisciplinary Competence Training & Consulting Services
- Classrooms equipped with the most modern presentation equipment
- Access to the Lufthansa fleet, maintenance areas and workshops of Lufthansa Technik